Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ah!

I am thankful for the cooler weather. It makes fighting off the nauseousness while running much easier, though I think today is the best I've felt since last Wednesday. It feels pretty awesome outside tonight. So I'm hoping that the rain will hold off while we are supposed to be running in the morning. I'm not sure we're going to be that lucky though. 

Today felt better. I made it through without the nauseousness, which made it easier to go a little faster. My ankle was bothering me a little and my legs were sore (Really? I didn't take that much time off!), but it felt good overall. Henri seemed a little distracted at first, but he fell into place after the first block. There were more people out this morning, which is weird because we didn't head out that much later than normal. Everyone must have been taking advantage of the cooler weather.

I was trying you get pictures taken with my GoPro again this morning, seeing as how the sun was up, but I kept getting either an empty space because we'd already run by or our backs as we looped back to do it again. Meh! It's frustrating! I did, however, manage to get pictures of another guy as he ran with his dog. I felt like a spy, taking pictures remotely from a camera hidden in the grass. At least I got pictures of someone! I'm not posting those though. That just doesn't feel right. They will go into my spy folder to save for a rainy day. 

I really want to meet up with all these people that run with their dogs in this neighborhood. I think there's five or six of us now. It's funny that we don't run into each other more often. Sure, there are lots of hours in a day, but there are only so many before and after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment