Thursday, July 16, 2015

Time For A Change?

Henri doesn't like his harness anymore. It didn't use to bother him, but, recently, he doesn't like putting it on, even though that means we are going on a run. He lies down and rolls into submission, sometimes hiding behind a chair. Once it's on, he's fine, he just doesn't like it going on over his head. He is much better about getting it off over his head, which is the opposite of how it used to be. I think I'm in the market for a new harness. I'm afraid that most of them are going to go over his head and it's not like they come cheap. He was fine with this one for almost two years. I can't return them after a year just because Henri has changed his mind. It's just so weird.

Just when I was thinking of getting him a backpack.

1 comment:

  1. Our beagle Kobi always hated having a harness put on, for his whole 13 years, even though he loved going on walks. I finally got a step in harness and he did better with that, but he really just didn't like having anything put on him!
    Jan, Wag n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete