Thursday, July 23, 2015

Running Off The Stress

Another great run with my great running partner this morning! 

Unfortunately, immediately following the run, I remembered all the things I had to complete at work in the next two days and completely stressed myself out to the point I really could have used another run. Oh! This is why I do two workouts a day in the summer! One in the morning in attempt to start the day off right, one in the afternoon to de-stress from all the craziness the day held. So, it's just a coincidence, but it seems to work. What also works is Henri's fuzzy face, but I didn't even have time to pull out his photo and put it next to my computer to focus on. So...busy...

We are not going to think about that anymore today. We will instead focus on the fact that I felt like I could have kept running today. Maybe it was that unmentionable stress already building, but it has just felt good to run this week. Maybe I'm turning into a "real" runner. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you're definitely a real runner if you are running more than once day. That's impressive! (and I wish I was that ambitious)
    Jan, Wag n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete