Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mission Accomplished

I was surprised to step out into much cooler temperatures this morning. It was so nice! I was getting cold shivers until we started to run and warm up. That's what I get for wearing a tank top, although I needed the tank top once we were actually running so...

Today felt good. The weather was nice, the sun was coming up, and we were moving well. We weren't as fast as yesterday, though I felt like we were moving pretty fast at times. I must have been going too fast and needed to slow down too much to catch my breathe. My pace dog keeps me going! 

We did our cooling down outside this morning since it was, well, cool outside. Henri lay down on the concrete which he never does (because the outside is icky) so I knew I was successful in wearing him out. Mission accomplished! Do you think he looks at me after a run and thinks the same thing?



No comments:

Post a Comment