Monday, March 28, 2016

Pace Bunny

We had a few days off due to some busyness and some rain, but we were back at it today. Really, Henri didn't need it yesterday, he spent so much energy hunting Easter eggs, I don't think I could have gotten him to go on a run if I wanted to, which I didn't, so it was fine.

A few days off comes in handy every once in awhile. We came back today with a decent pace. I'm still trying to get back to where I was a few months ago. I don't know what happened, but I'm happy with the last few runs. Better than that, Henri is happy with the last few runs. I use him as my pace bunny, if I can! It's hard to have a dog as your pace bunny! I know if I can keep up with him, I'm running at a good pace...or he's going easy on me, but usually I can tell the difference. I know when I need to apologize for my speed...or lack there of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment