Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Warmer Weather, Longer Evenings

I am not quite ready for the warmer weather yet. It is still the middle of March and I know some cooler weather is apparently on the way (We know how accurate weather forecasters are), but skipping right to 75 degree and up...let's ease into it a little.

It was a good run despite the warmer air. We had run a few errands before running, including a nail trim for Henri, so he needed a little de-stressing. A run was just the thing. The later hours of sunlight gave us the chance to do everything we needed to do and wait for it to cool down a few degrees before we headed out. I know. I'm making it out to be SO hot and it was only 75. Most people would love for it to be 75 in March. I just want to keep it safe and enjoyable for Henri...and I'm not looking forward to the switch to early morning runs yet.

Runs this year: 29
Miles run this year: 81

No comments:

Post a Comment