Thursday, March 31, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 13: Egg

This weeks theme is Easter inspired, of course, and who knows eggs better than the Easter Bunny?! Maybe a chicken, which Henri is also one of, so I guess we've got this one covered!


Henri loves his stuffies! Apparently, he loves being one, too! He's so adorable, I just can't stand it! Henri loves Easter! He loves to hunt for Easter eggs. We have an Easter Egg hunt at one of the dog parks this coming weekend. It's going to be so much fun! This is the face he will be making :) No, I will not make him dress like the Easter Bunny. I don't embarrass him around his friends, only online.

Does you pet love Easter? Or do they love eggs? Or are they a big chicken like Henri? I can't believe he didn't freak out wearing this on his head!





No comments:

Post a Comment