Friday, March 11, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 10: Toy

I think I've said this before, but aside from food, toys are probably his favorite thing. He doesn't let anyone come into the house without bringing them a toy. He's considerate like that. There is usually at least three different toys spread across the living room floor as he tries to find the right toy to fit the mood. There is no shortage of toys to choose from. Henri gets a BarkBox every month and all he really cares about in there are the toys. You would think that once he tears one up (which is his whole goal in life), I would throw it away, but no, I sew them back up time and time again.

His first toy was a monkey we took to the shelter to play with him before we could bring him home. He is on Monkey 2.0 now as Monkey One became unrecognizable from all my frankenstein-ing. He loves to get his Monkey back after it's been gone for awhile and I fix it back up. He's so happy to see Monkey again!


Does your pet love toys? Does it have a favorite? Does it love to tear them up over and over again so you have to sew them up over and over again? I'm not bitter. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love him so gosh darn much!




No comments:

Post a Comment