Tuesday, February 7, 2017

How YOU Doin?

I wasn't sure we were going to make it on that one, but five more miles down!

Our run started off a little rough. I couldn't get my legs moving, or at least it felt that way. Garmin watch to the rescue! I wasn't going fast, but I wasn't going as slow as I felt. It really helped knowing that. I was feeling a little better once we got to the park (almost two miles in), so I pushed for an extra lap around. We hit three coming out, so I was pretty confident we could make it closer to five. I'm not going to say it was easy, but it had some good moments. I'm really just proud that we did it after almost six yesterday. We're going to get comfortable in this distance.

I have to share this picture from yesterday's run. Look at that ham, looking right at the camera as we run by! I was wondering what he was doing behind me.


Runs this year: 14

Miles run this year: 61.25

No comments:

Post a Comment