Monday, February 13, 2017

Redefining "Little"

We took a few days off to recover and celebrate our 10k. Henri was ready to get out again today. I mean, I was, too. I want to try to do another six tomorrow, so I thought we'd just do a little four, four and a half (Funny how that is "little" now). We are having some unseasonably warm weather here in Central Illinois, so it's pretty easy to spend the time outdoors.

This run had it's moments, both good and not so good. Hopefully, we stretched our muscles out a little bit to be able to push tomorrow, but we'll see. I hit my goal, so I can be a little more lax if my body just doesn't feel like it can do it that day. For today, I made my body do it anyway. We'll see if I regret it tomorrow.



Runs this year: 16

Miles run this year: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment