Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Bright Side

It wasn't the run that I wanted it to be. I planned on four and a half to five today, but I got cramped up around two and a half, so we walked it off and started again, finishing with four. I didn't have to sit down or call for a ride home (The ride home has only happened once - occasionally I have to sit down), so I'll take it. There was a dog running off leash in the park, so I was watching him pretty closely to make sure he didn't come over to say 'hi'. My back has been pretty stiff lately, in turn making my knees hurt, but I'm stubborn, so, I run anyway. So, all in all, it turned out to be a pretty good run considering how badly it could have gone.




And, hey, there was a setting sun! Which means the sun had to be out in the first place. So, there's that!

Runs this year: 12

Miles run this year: 50.5

No comments:

Post a Comment