Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Never Miss A Monday

With the run streak over and officially broken (I didn't run yesterday, no matter how compelled I was.) it felt different to go out this morning, mentally. While this week is an "easy" week with 6, 6 and 10k, it didn't feel easy this morning. 

Both Henri and I were spoiled by a few days of amazing weather. Henri was giving me a look after the first mile. Thankfully, we got a nice breeze coming in after mile three to cool us down. I know it's only July, but I know that both of us are done with heat and humidity. The sneak peak we got this weekend was just so tempting, the desire to push through the next several months and move back into Fall and Winter...but obviously we can have nice weather in July. Friday and Saturday proved that. Why, oh why?


No comments:

Post a Comment