Thursday, May 28, 2015

We're On A Roll

Whew! Four days in a row now! I guess it wasn't that hard to get my ankle back up and running (Ha! I'm so witty!) after all. I'd been avoiding the back-to-back runs for months! Maybe I just needed to run on it to help it get stronger. I'm crossing my fingers that we can make it five in a row and that there will be no rain when we get up tomorrow, and that my ankle can make it.

Today's run felt awesome! My legs hurt, but I felt like we were moving at a good pace. Yesterday, I had felt a little sluggish, but we had one of our best miles. I thought for sure we'd beat that today. Wouldn't you know that when it felt good, we were not moving that fast. I don't get it, but I guess we have the whole summer ahead of us to work on our speed...my speed. Henri's speed is fine. I'm an anchor.

As much as going to bed early to get up early, working out twice a day and running in the heat sucks, I'm glad I have this boy to give me something more to do. He is so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment