Friday, June 8, 2018

Run Streak Day 72

Today was just a one mile run since I have a twelve mile run tomorrow. Because there is a chance of rain or thunderstorms, Henri will be sitting this one out and I will be staying close to home, running in circles around my block, which is what we did today, but just one time.

Henri wanted to stop and sniff everything. I know it was supposed to rain briefly yesterday, but I never heard it and I never saw any signs of it. That's the only reason he stops that much, especially when we go a slightly different route and he's relying on me to direct him. It's okay though. We got a mile in, together. It might have taken a little longer with the stop and go, but that's okay because we had the time and, technically, today is a rest day before running all of the miles tomorrow. Henri was just making sure I take it easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment