Monday, August 18, 2014

A Foggy Day At The Park

Seeing as how I am still under doctors orders to maintain a low level of activity, this morning we went to the dog park to get Henri some much needed exercise. He was so happy to run, run fast and run far. He would zig and zag as he brought the tennis ball back, making his own game of it. I know he runs fast, but it's so easy to forget just how fast until you see the explosions of energy. It will be nice when it's cool enough for him to enjoy the park during normal hours, not just the early mornings.

I would have enjoyed running this morning. There was a heavy fog that lended itself to an atmosphere and a mood that I think I would enjoy running in. It was good for an early morning trip to the dog park as well. I'll get another chance to run in the fog. Today was the day for this fuzzy face to have some fun.


"Throw the ball! Just throw the ball! I'm ready! Throw the ball!" (Not sure why I'm blurry. I wasn't moving that fast.)





This is how most of the pictures turned out. All part of zig-zag game.


"Oh, hai!"



Look! You can see him now. Exercise complete.






No comments:

Post a Comment