Friday, August 1, 2014

My Dog is My...

My dog is my...

When you start that sentence, how do you finish it? There are a million different ways to describe the relationship you have with your dog. Each dog is unique. Each relationship with your dog is unique. Each life you share with your dog is unique.

Ruffwear poses this question and invites you to share your answers via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #mydogismy. This week they had a photo contest in which you answered that question with a photo of your dog. Henri and I have entered with the following picture.



My dog is my running partner. He is my motivation. He is my cheerleader. He is my support. He is my trainer. He is my coach. And that's just when we're running. I can't even begin to try to describe our relationship when we're not running!

The lives we share with our dogs are special. I am amazed at how much I love this dog and how that love seems to grow in leaps and bounds. I hope that I am able to adequately share that love and appreciation through this blog. I hope that at some point there will be a community of us, sharing and exchanging our own "Happy Tails" with each other, encouraging, laughing and enjoying our dogs together.

You can see the other photo contest entries here


No comments:

Post a Comment