Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hello, Doctor.

I caved. I went to convenient care today after work. People were talking about torn tendons and in my light headedness (because that stuff makes me feel like passing out), I decided to go.

They took some x-rays, even though I can rotate my ankle just fine and I was trying to avoid paying for them. There are no breaks or fractures. He kinda acted like it was hardly sprained. I knew it! Stupid stories and swelling, making me second guess myself.

I can't run for two weeks. I need to wear a brace or wrap it. Then I can start walking, then jogging and then running, still wearing a brace, for at least six weeks. Good, because I just signed up for a color run in just about six weeks!

Poor Henri. It sounds like it's going to be getting hot again so trips to the dog park are still out. Maybe next week the swelling will be gone and I can take him before work, instead of our runs.

Just two weeks, Buddy. Two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment