Friday, August 29, 2014

Let's Play!

I don't know why, but it is so much harder to be motivated to wake up early in the morning to walk than to run.

Maybe it's knowing that it's not really enough of a workout for Henri and he's still going to have a lot of energy in the evening. Yeah, he's going to bring me toy after toy, wanting to play fetch and tug and keep away. He's going to squeak the toy, hit me with the toy and poke me with his nose. So, why am I taking him for a walk in the morning if it does no good?


Because he appreciates it! He gives me post-walk cuddles. He rolls around on the floor, licks my legs and asks for belly rubs. Maybe he knows that I want to run, too, I just can't yet. Maybe this is his way of saying that he wants to run, but he'll be patient...or at least try to be patient. In the meantime, LET'S PLAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment