Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ISO

Henri might be placing a classified ad to find himself a new running partner.

This morning we were on our walk and a runner went by us. Henri's ears perked up and he pulled on the leash. He tried to pick up the pace, but I had to hold him back as my foot already hurt a little. He watched longingly until the runner finally went out of view.

WANTED: Running Partner
Male, looking for a new running partner as my old one is broken. Don't worry, I didn't break her. I enjoy running early in the morning or whenever it's cool. I run outdoors since most gyms won't allow me membership. I'm willing to travel to different places to run, but I'd need a ride as I don't have a drivers license, I can't take the bus and bikes scare me. We can keep each other safe on our runs. You never know what you might find on the sidewalk that shouldn't be there. I'm a beginner, so I typically run 3 miles a day, but I think I could advance pretty easily if that's something you were interested in. I get slightly distracted by bunnies and I should probably tell you that I peed on my partner once. What? She's mine. If you are looking for a partner who can motivate and encourage you, I'm for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment