Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Prop and Pout

Fine. I won't go on a run, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I thought I would maybe just take today off. I thought most of the swelling would be gone and tomorrow I could go on a slow jog or at least a walk. I don't think that's going to happen, or at least should happen.

My ankle feels fine, it's the rest of my leg that hurts now, from gimping around. My ankle is still pretty swollen. I will not post a picture because some people don't like to look at that stuff, me included. I hate when I'm scrolling through Facebook and suddenly there is a picture of a wound that I did not want to see in my feed. Besides, I think it looks worse than it is. (Stubborn, see?) I can rotate it. I can put pressure on it. I am going to continue to ice it and if the swelling hasn't gone down by Friday, I'll go to the doctor. It hasn't even been 48 hours yet!

Henri can't even cuddle up to me like he normally does because that's the ankle he always leans and rest his head on. Curses! Now we're both pouting.



You should hear the sighs that are coming from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment