Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Special Thank You


Our post-run routine is this:

Fight Henri to get his harness off (He hates it going over his head)
Feed Henri (Because he'll die if you don't feed him that minute)
Get my water and sit outside on the back step
Henri comes out to get his vitamin from me (Vitamins are important!)
Henri goes back inside to get a drink of water and lick his bowl (In case he missed anything)
Henri comes back outside and sits on the step with me

I've been sitting outside after the run since the second week. Henri has only just decided to join me in the past few weeks, but it's consistent now. We sit and let the cool breeze run over us. I give him a little shoulder rub and we watch the sun come up and the clouds go by. Well, he might be watching the birds.

This morning, I got this: 


"Thanks for the run!"


No comments:

Post a Comment