Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A Break in the Rain

Another 4.25 today! It was a little longer, but Henri was doing the poopie dance, but I could tell her really wanted to do it at home (Because he's considerate and doesn't want me to have to run with it...and he's weird.), so I did not make us lap the cul-de-sac once more to get to the 4.5, even though we could have.

The slightly longer distance is feeling pretty good. I think it just felt good to run, period. Henri was happy, despite the light misting at the beginning. We started off strong and pushed through the whole way. I don't like the long breaks between runs that the weather is forcing us to take, but it always feels really good when we can get back out there!


I took a picture before because I knew it was going to get dark before we finished. Henri was not interested in this.

Runs this year: 5
Miles run this year: 20.25

No comments:

Post a Comment