Thursday, January 26, 2017

FitFam Challenge 2017

Today, we took a break from our 10k training to run our FitFam Challenge 2017 5k. Henri and I are committed to be fit in 2017! We are already pushing our limits as we prepare for the next FitFam Virtual Race, The Sweetheart Run, which we will run as our first 10k! Either way, we will make being our best a habit. Whether we run one mile or ten, as long as we do our best, we win (and we usually get some bling).

Seriously though, you know what makes you do your best? A workout buddy. Human, canine, feline, amphibious, you should get someone to hold your accountable and to get you out there. Look at how much fun we are having! Henri and I are available as virtual workout buddies. It's two for the price of one and at least one of us is freakin' adorable!


We made pretty good time. I wanted it to feel better than it did, with all of our training. I wanted to feel faster. I wanted it to feel easier. Really, every day with our longer distances has felt different, I don't know why I would expect this to be any different. We will keep chipping away at our progress. This run is done. Bring on the next one.

Be your best. Give it your all. You will not fail.

Runs this year: 9
Miles run this year: 38.75

No comments:

Post a Comment