Friday, January 6, 2017

Dashing Through The Snow

It's almost a week into the new year and we finally got our first run in! Boy, did we need that! I was getting tired and grumpy. Henri was really starting to itch for some extra exercise.

First we had two days of rain, then we had snow. There was still snow on the ground and I don't want either one of us injured, so we just took it slow. It wasn't the 4+ miles I was wanting to do, but it's more important that we can do 4+ miles next week, once the snow is melted. We gotta stay on track for our goals! We still managed a decent pace and I'm sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Different muscles are used to propel yourself forward than to just stay upright as you glide over snow. We're safe and in two pieces, respectively, and ready to venture out again tomorrow in warmer temperatures (Come on double digits!) and possibly less snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment