Friday, July 18, 2014

Finally Friday

Ah, Friday! Another week of running comes to an end. Henri seems to have plenty of energy as he squeaks and pokes me with a toy as I'm typing this. Me, I'm thankful to have a break for a few days and to be able to sleep in a little over the weekend. I'm not sleep tired, but my legs are tired from the combination of running and T25. I wish Henri could tell me how he felt. I'd be interested to know if he feels any muscle ache after a "workout" or wished we could sleep in one morning. I'd tell him to suck it up! He gets to sleep throughout the day! Ha, ha!

It's been a nice week of morning temperatures in the fifties and sixties and low humidity. The cool air makes for a chilly start, but a nice breezy cool down. The warm weather is returning next week though. My head started to hurt again from the sinus pressure due to the change. It was a nice break in the middle of summer though and the morning runs are working out pretty well as far as keeping Henri out of the heat. We even went to the dog park one day this week and I could tell he still thought it was a touch too warm. What a silly dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment