Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Dewnesday...I mean Wednesday

I love running early in the morning. I do hate waking up early in the morning, but even on the days that I go to work at 8am, I'm up at the earlier time to catch the sunrise and to get out there before anyone else. There's something about it just being Henri and I out there that pulls me out of bed.

The sky was clear. It was 62 degrees. There was a slight wind. I didn't feel the humidity at all. I can't believe it's July and I can breathe outside! I was actually a little chilly at the start. Don't worry. That didn't last long.

I love watching the sun come up and peak through trees as we make our turns. It's really relaxing. I almost forget that I'm exercising and enjoy spending the time with Henri, just the two of us.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment