Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello Morning Sun!

Today it felt good to wake up a little later and go running in the early morning sun. It's only a half an hour difference, but that half an hour is the difference of when we would normally be finishing our run and the sun just starting to come up. If i'm lucky, we get to do this twice a week, but it all depends on when I have to get to work.

The sun is up, other people start to come out. Today we saw another woman running with her dog. That makes three other people running their dogs between our neighborhood and the one next to us. I've only ever seen any of them the one time, so I haven't been able to talk to them. I don't know if in the middle of a run is the best time to connect, but there must be a way! We can all run our dogs together! How fun!

It was intervals again today. My legs were actually still sore, and it must have been from running last week. I didn't do anything yesterday to contribute to any leg pain. That's okay though! We pushed through and did it!

Sounds like it's another week of cooler weather! I was anticipating some humidity this morning since It had been pretty muggy all weekend. I'm so thankful for this crazy summer weather, making it easier to get this running thing going. It's officially a habit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment