Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cooler Weather

I was hoping that after my chiropractor appointment yesterday, that I would wake up this morning, magically healed. After another painful night of tossing and turning, this was not the case. 

The weather has cooled off drastically. I always joke that Henri hates anything over 40 degrees, but I'm not far off. Today it is 56 degrees, but it's cloudy and has been rainy for two days. It's a cooler 56 degrees and this is what Henri does when you let him outside.


He doesn't bother with going to the bathroom. He immediately sits on the step and lets the cool breeze blow over him. This is when he enjoys being outside. I feel like he would sit like this for hours, as long as you didn't close the door and make him stay out there alone. He would love a trip to the dog park right now, but I wouldn't be able to scoop his poop...or throw a ball...or follow him around...

I wish we could go running. I hope it doesn't get too cold, too fast. I want to be able to enjoy this weather. I never thought I would miss running so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment