Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Virtual Run Day Two

Another mile and a half down in the Running with Ollie Virtual Run! Tomorrow we will finish our four miles off!

Since a majority of our runs are at o'dark thirty, I am going to have a harder time completing the scavenger hunt than I realized. If it's not too dark to see anything, it's too dark to take a picture or I'm being blinded by headlights and then having to adjust to the to the dark again. I can't see anything!

Well, you know I think my running partner is pretty great. I decided I want to figure out a way to work him into every picture for the scavenger hunt. Yeah, because it wasn't hard enough already, but, really, what is the one thing I can see the entire run? Henri. So here is my solution for today:




"Something Beautiful" Matching pretty blue lights! And a Henri smile! Some minor editing, sorry for the blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment