Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Virtual Run Day Three

We finished the last mile of the Running with Ollie Virtual Run this morning! Here's our "something that makes you smile".


Yes, we really found this on our run! How perfect is that? I never saw the starting line, but I supposed that's not nearly as important as the finish line. Well, that's not true, but then we're just getting deep and philosophical and it's Wednesday.

So, we have two images left for the scavenger hunt. Thankfully, we had a little sunlight at the end of our run today. I was trying to think of something that would be considered unique, in case I didn't just happen across something. I realized that most people probably don't have a skate park practically in their back yard, so we're going with that as our "something unique".


When we went by, it was still pretty dark, so I planned on running around the park one more time. Then a semi-aggressive dog that we had come across on a previous run entered the park. I didn't want to have to create any stressful situations for either parties so we continued on our normal route, to turn back around once the sun was up.

Lastly, "a record of our run". Here you can see that I forgot to turn it on at first, hence the start and finish are not at the same place, and you can see the crazy path that we took, just to take a picture at the skate park :) I can hardly make sense of it and I ran it.


There you have it! I would have liked to have attempted the four miles in one run, had I not been injured or had time to work up to my normal runs. Sometimes I feel like three miles is the best I can do, but what's one more mile, really? Maybe next time! Thanks, Lea and Ollie, for giving us something fun to do this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment