Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Waiting Game

Yep, I'm playing the waiting game with my foot again. It still hurts from Saturday so I'm not walking and I'm certainly not running. I guess I have to start over, letting my foot rest and building back up to the running again. At least it shouldn't take as long this time. I also have more time before another 5k, so I'm not as pressured, other than by myself, and let's face it I'm the worst when it comes to pressuring myself.

It cooled off today. It finally felt like fall. Henri was pretty happy about that. He was able to go to the dog park and he actually wanted to run and play. He got some other dogs to chase him. He chased a ball. He just enjoyed being outside. He hasn't seemed too upset that we have missed our morning activities thus far this week.

We'll take off one more day and see how I feel tomorrow. Maybe we'll at least be able to get out and walk on Thursday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment