Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Want One!

My foot hurts. It figures because yesterday it felt good. My ankle felt strong. I thought I was getting close. I stick my tongue out at it. That's how I feel about that.

In other news, a Sheltie lives on my cul de sac. This is really not a big deal except that I love Shelties and I want one! 

Sometimes I think I'm fine with just Henri. He is pretty great and I love him so much more than I ever thought I could. (I lost my two Shelties within 6 months of each other and I REALLY loved them. It was about four months before we decided that the house needed a dog, but we weren't ready for another Sheltie yet. That's when we found Henri.) Henri and I have this running thing though. I feel like I'd have to have something different with the Sheltie. This is Henri and I's thing. Then again, I don't think I'd feel right leaving Henri behind to do something with the Sheltie. I probably wouldn't feel right leaving the Sheltie at home while I went for a run with Henri...hmm...two kids are hard.

Then I see one and I have to sigh. I don't know. We'll see. In the meantime, I'll enjoy Henri and the things we do together, just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment