Friday, September 12, 2014

Have Your Dog Take You To Work Day

Today was Henri's first time out of the house (aside from potty trips) since our short walk Tuesday morning. He went for a car ride while my husband took me to work. He was pretty anxious, both from all the pent up energy and the excitement of going somewhere and he always gets excited when we are both in the car going somewhere. We must be going somewhere special if we're both going. No, Henri. Just the place I have to go for eight hours a day to be able to buy you all those toys and treats. I think he ended up being pretty disappointed, but it did get his mind working, trying to figure out where we were going.

It's bad enough that I can't participate in Take Your Dog To Work Day, but you should at least be able to have your dog take you to work. How could you have a bad day when literally the last thing you saw before walking into work was your dog looking back at you from the car? Most people don't get to experience this as we have to drive ourselves to work, but I have found an upside to a broken car. Being chauffeured around by your dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment