Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Mighty Willow

Today, not only was the sun up when we went for our walk, but the sun was out! And I almost needed a pair of capris, rather than shorts! What is all this craziness?!




I have mentioned that Henri has had some issues walking by a willow tree that had leaves hanging down on the sidewalk. Yesterday, he skirted around them, pulling me a little more. I don't know if he was getting more nervous about them or not, but I was getting more nervous about him pulling me. I made him turn around and walk back to the leaves. I made him stand next to them and I rustled them. When he didn't freak out, I praised him and we walked on. Today, he didn't skirt around it. He might have still been a little nervous, but he didn't show it as much if he was. We may have conquered the mighty willow tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment